Among the various classrooms, laboratories, and other facilities provided for students are (varies by campus/program):
- A dental laboratory equipped with dental operatories, dental x-ray units, amalgamator, light curing unit, and teaching and x-ray mannequins;
- Medical laboratories equipped with examining tables, privacy screens, and microscope benches;
- A nursing skills laboratory, including hospital beds, bed trays, and IV stands;
- A medical laboratory technician lab is fully equipped with analyzers, including: chemistry, hematology, coagulation, urinalysis/body fluids, immunohematology (blood banking), microbiology, and immunology/serology analyzers. Also, the program will utilize autoclaves, centrifuge, and other various, necessary laboratory equipment;
- An occupational therapy laboratory space that replicates an apartment setting in order to have students practice various life skill functions;
- A physical therapist assistant laboratory equipped with the tools necessary for students to learn proper treatment techniques for patients with a variety of diagnoses;
- A radiography lab equipped with a diagnostic radiography unit and table;
- A respiratory laboratory equipped with therapeutic equipment;
- Surgical technology labs with a simulated operating room and scrub area;
- A Learning Resource Center (LRC) that is open to all students from 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Audiovisual equipment, Internet-accessible computers, and a collection of resource materials are available. The center is designed to accommodate 16 users and is furnished with tables and chairs for maximum comfort. Students and staff members may obtain membership applications for other Memphis-area libraries in the resource center.
Students will be held responsible and accountable for books and other items belonging to Concorde Career Colleges, Inc., and the LRC. Once a book, or other item, is borrowed from the LRC by a student, it becomes the responsibility of the receiver (student) to maintain the integrity/condition of the book and return the item within three business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays). Students who have checked out a book from the LRC will have three business days to use the item in its educational capacity. If the book is needed for longer than the three-day checkout, it may be rechecked at the discretion of the LRC Coordinator. If the book is then not returned within the three-day period, a charge of $.50 per day will be assessed. If the student loses the book, the student will be responsible for paying the original list price for the lost book. If the student damages the book, the student can be charged a minimum of $10, up to full, original list price, depending on the damage and ability to reuse the book. Students are placed on Records Hold until all LRC materials are either returned or the replacement cost of any damaged or lost materials is paid.
- A nonsmoking student lounge, which includes vending machines and microwaves, is available for student use.